Shoes and Pedals

Shoes and Pedals

Camera: Sony DSC-H5
Exposure: 0.006 sec (1/160)
Aperture: f/5
Focal Length: 6 mm
ISO Speed: 125
I just got back from the Hindu/Christian Wedding in Tennessee and all I can say is wow. It was like living in a movie. I had no idea the extent of how extravagent it was going to be. Everything from the catering, the people, the set ups, and the ceremonies was amazing. I got some decent shots (though out of respect never used the flash which made it difficult at times) but I hope to post a few here and there for you all to look at.
Anyways, this first photo is of rose pedals on the ground by Elena's feet. It looked like such a cool angle that you could not pass it up. A real goal of mine is to be a wedding photographer at least on the side of an everyday job. There are just so many opportunities to get fantastic shots of everything from scenary, to florals, to people. This year for my graduation I will finally be getting the dSLR that I have been yearning for. Whether it ends up being the Sony Alpha (newcomer to this race) or the Canon Rebel or one of the 253,200,234,234,249,546,345 Nikons out there, by that point I'll know and be thrilled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want to be a wedding photographer? Man-o-live, you would be a great wedding photographer! Every time I see your pictures I keep thinking that I would love it if you did something --- either engagement or otherwise. However, Jonathan and I don't plan on making plans for about another 2.5-3 years.