Happy Birthday Elena!

It's my girlfriend's birthday and in honor of that I'm posting two photos (I started this out to post ONE a day but seems that when I'm gone it's easier just to post a few at a time!) that are her favorites.

The first here is a shot from Allerton Park in Monticello, IL. It's a university owned park and is gorgeous! We went there on one of our first dates :)



Girl and the Scarf

The second shot here is at U of I. It's basically an artistic shot of a smoke stack and I swear I do not favor pollution (in all honesty I'm turning more "green" lately) but it is a pretty neat shot.



Smokin'

Anyways, I'll be back home tomorrow so more regular postings should occur!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup.
Love you.
(...And love many of the photos you've taken at Allerton!)