Tragically Hip


Rock Band Drummer

It's been a while since I have posted. And for good reason too though. Oddly enough I have not posted much because I have been working a ton on photographs. My final project for Photo 1 started about a month ago and I chose the theme Tragically Hip. Here is my description of it:

All of these are photographs from my final project in ARTs260, photo 1. I had 10 different shots with 10 different models each doing their own interpretation of what the phrase "Tragically Hip" means to them.

The first shot was a glamor, close up, which was then printed out and strategically placed in the next shot. That next shot then was backed away to reveal the studio and the lighting used to create that feel. It is to represent how at times people try to hard, are too into something, or do something they do not believe in and sometimes just need to take a step back to look at the bigger picture.


So essentially to kick off my restart of posting again I will be posting each of my 10 photos up here (hopefully in consecutive days). Please feel free to comment and give me feed back on them! These are the culmination of my first semester of photography class.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still think yours is my favorite. The lighting is just so perfect.