The Pawns Are Out

Chess and Ice Cream

A friend came in from California yesterday and a few of us went out to see The Dark Knight... again. Yes, it's that good. It's so good I'm going a third time to see it in IMAX. I jumped at the same parts, I laughed at the same parts, I held on for dear life at the same parts, and I nearly cried at the same parts as I had the first time. It's absolutely, in my opinion, the best comic book movie ever made, the best action movie ever made, the best crime movie ever made, and ultimately one of the best movies ever made. If you haven't seen it, go. Now. Stop reading this and leave.

Anyways, I hope to get a few planned out shots in honor of the movie and key quotations (not giving anything away of course) if I can ever find time.

For now you get a game of chess with pawns watching.



1 comment:

Josy said...

I don't think chess will ever cease to be something fun to photograph.