Man and Cow



This was taken in town where they had across from this a pair of lumberjacks taken a tree down statue as well. I really want to post some black and whites but I liked the focus here so I chose this one.

Also I'm trying a new format out so I can post slightly larger preview images. I know it's ironic that this post doesn't take advantage of that but it's a process! Anyways, still editing and such (like the title picture... used to like the embossed letters and now I'm not so sure...), let me know what you think of that as well.

2 comments:

b.c. said...

i like your new photos, the angle on this one is nice, like the indirect approach

and it's nice to keep fiddling with your format until you really like it--that's part of the fun i think

Adam said...

Thanks BC, and it is pretty fun and a complete work in progress.